M.D.D. Getting Off My Meds.
Tuesday, April 19, 2016
UPDATE:
I recorded this last week, and for the past few days I have gone through awful withdrawals. Mainly- dizziness, motion-sickness (even when I'm still) and migraines. :/ Last night was the absolute worst of it- I felt so sick. Every light and noise just made me more and more angry. My head felt like it was going to explode. I went upstairs and laid on the bed and smashed my head between two pillows and shut my eyes.
Before I knew it- Jaron was waking me up because I had slept for almost 3 hours. My sweet husband went and bought me a Dr. Pepper, and the caffeine helped.
It was awful because during my withdrawal episode it took everything in me to not cave-- I tried combating the pain with 1000mgs of Ibuprofen but it didn't help at all. I was just so tempted to go and take an anti-depressant so that my head would stop spinning.
But I kept telling myself:
"This is the worst of it. If I can just make it through this part, everything will be okay. It will go away and I will be okay. I just have to make it through this."
Today is a much better day. Mild headache-- but nothing compared to the last few days. :)
Follow this Link to listen to the amazing Brooke Castillo and the podcast that I referred to in my podcast.