We're moving to San Francisco!
Just kidding!
We're moving to Hayward, California!
................which is like 30 minutes from San Fran ;)
It's just that whenever I say Hayward, nobody every knows where that is! So it's much easier to just say San Francisco.
Here's the what when why.
As for
When: TWO MONTHS! End of June! :)
We've got our place all set up.. A super cute condo and I'm so dang stoked about the windows and laminate floors- saw it last week.
Why: Jaron got accepted into Life Chiropractic College West!!
In just a few short years I'll be married to Dr. Jaron Hughes. I'm so excited for him, and for us, and for this next chapter in our family's life.
We're dropping everything and we're going!
The reason I'm okay with that it because of how happy Jaron is. It's finally his time. It's finally happening!
I don't know if I've ever told this story before but for those of you who don't know, we got married when we were babies. 18 and 19 and we thought we had it figured out. Spoiler-- we didn't.
BUT.
We chugged along and tried to live the best we could.
Right after we got married we moved to Cedar and lived right by the college. Jaron hated it.
It was our plan that he'd start college asap.
But time after time after time, it kept not working out. He wanted it so badly but seems like for the first few years of our marriage that was the theme for Jaron + school.
It was hard for me to sit and watch him just putting in hours so we could live.. seemingly without any direction.
But if there is anything I've learned it is that even in those moments when we felt like we were going nowhere.. when we had no idea what we were doing or why we were doing it..
there was a point.
God had a purpose.
For each and every single "fail".
My favorite thing is when you can look back and connect the dots.
When I was sitting in the Life West Campus last weekend, listening to the first speaker.. it happened.
I looked back and I connected the dots.
We had to run out of money and move back into my parent's house because we needed to be in Mesquite.
Jaron had to ask for his job back at Pizza Hut because he needed to drive by one day and see the Sunwarrior building... and apply for a job.
He needed Sunwarrior for so many reasons.. we needed it.
And I can clearly connect that dot, to our next dot... which is Life West!
God is so good.
-Carmina
