CONTROL IT. FINISH IT.

The count currently stands at..

Started weight loss resolutions: 5,378
Finished: 0

Jaron and I had been trying for a baby for about 9 months with no luck. I was sick of getting disappointed every month so I decided to "quit trying" and rear my focus toward losing weight. I went the whole nine yards. I took "before pictures", started exercising and started slim fast. I began to see results and was getting excited when BAM. My eggo got preggo.

In my mind I was going to keep doing moderate exercise during my pregnancy. On the real? Not a chance. My fat butt quit my job and took 8 naps a day.

I entered high school wearing double zero jeans and sat at about 100 lbs. (Don't worry, my goal isn't to have a 14 year old body) I left high school wearing size 2 jeans and sat at a healthy 125-130.
After getting married I upped my jeans to size 4-6 and weighed 150 or so pounds.
Are you ready for me to blow your mind here? Hold on to your seats, people.
The day I had Grant I weighed 194 LBS.

Please believe that i thought the scale at the doctor's office had lost it's marbles. That's. A. BIG. Number.
As she held my chart, I asked the nurse if that was too much to have gained. She replied with a rather high pitched no, which I knew meant she was resisting saying the truth.

I had a healthy baby, and I was happy and that's all that mattered.

Until now.

I'm happy I have been able to lose 30 lbs no problem (thank you breastfeeding!) But I know that the extra weight and all the things that sag and jiggle aren't going to go away on their own.

Today I saw a weight loss post on the "Our Best Bites" blog, and something that the author said really stood out.
" One of the most satisfying feelings in the world is gaining control of something that has controlled you"

I'm sick of my body telling me what I can and can't wear. (Mostly it's CAN'T) I want to start dressing MY body again. Not it dress me.

Im sick of my body telling me what I CAN'T do. Im so sick of being tired all the time, and more often than not the "I'll do it after my nap" turns into "I'll do it tomorrow" which translates to things never getting done.

But most of all, Im sick of my body taking every ounce of confidence I have away from me.

The blog also said this..

“Extraordinary things are only extraordinary because not very many people do them.  Just be one of the people that does it.  Finish it.” 

Started weight loss resolutions: 5,379
Finished: (it's going to be 1.)

I'm going to

CONTROL IT
&
FINISH IT.