It is such a beautiful October! The weather is finally perfect. I am so glad that we are done with the hundred degree weather, because I was definitely sick of it. Today I decided to take Grant to the park. Now that he is older and a lot more active, I thought it might be more fun than the last time we went when all he did was lie there like a sack of potatoes. I was totally right! This time- the park was so much more fun!
Grant and his tongue. It all started with this cold that he has. His nose started running really bad- and so he started licking up the boogers with his tongue... (yuck) Now, he does it ALL THE TIME. His tongue is always out! Good heavens.. He's such a boy. Even though he eats his boogers... he's still pretty darn cute. It was so fun to see how happy Grant was while he climbed and climbed all the stairs at the park. Climbing is his favorite. All day long I follow him around pulling him off of all the different furniture that he climbs, and today at the park he had a blast that he climbed lots and not once did I tell him 'no'. :)
The park had these really cool bells that were different colors and sizes, and when you hit them they each rang in a different pitch. These were perfect toys for Grant because he loves patting everything. He'll pat his head, your arm, your leg, the table, the couch, the dog... everything! He even pats his bottle while he's eating it.
Of course- climbing isn't climbing unless he climbs his favorite thing- MOM! He is always trying to climb up to my head so that he can get a handful of hair!
Would you believe me if I told you that yesterday we went to the store and bought Grant clothes because he grew out of all of his? Would you believe me that those are two year old socks on his feet? What about if I told you that he wears 18 month old clothes? Yup. We've got a big kid here!
I love the look of concentration that he gets when he does or learns something new. This time it was because he played in the grass for the very first time.
Kicked off my shoes and relaxed. I love days when we have the whole park to ourselves! I seriously didn't want to leave. Nap time could have been held right then and there... for both of us. ;)
aaaaaaand there's his tongue again. :) His favorite place is outside. He thrives when he's outside!
Grant. When did you get so big? You have my heart, little boy. I love you so so much!!
Don't think I'm weird.. or think I'm weird- whatever... but I love the cute little diaper ruffle that always sticks out of the back of his pants! It is so cute to me. :) I don't know why.. but I just love it!
I tried to get him to hold the four leaf clover nice so that I could take a good picture with it, but he wanted to mash it instead. Which is okay, the picture still captured well. :)
Time to go! He loves stroller rides! He is always so happy when he is in his stroller :) I think it's because stroller = outside, and outside = not inside, and not inside = happy Grant. :)
Here is your 9 month update! I was looking back at these updates I did, and I have one month, three months, seven months and nine months.... oops. two, four, five, six and eight were good, they just must have been busy months or something!
Have a happy day!
XOXOXO,
C + G
