Whats up?


It's midnight and I can honestly say that I haven't been up this late in months! I one hundred percent should be sleeping right now, but I haven't blogged in so long.
I have fallen off the face of the earth and here is why..

One. 
I have two kids now. Diapers, Cheerios, parks and my couch are my life. Don't worry, I love it. So we're good there.

I've been slacking on my monthly updates for my babies, so here is a quick picture of Goose. (Grant couldn't say 'Grace' for the longest time, and said 'Geese' instead. So Jaron started calling her 'Goose' and it stuck!)


She's doing all the great things that babies do. Eating, puking, grabbing her feet and pulling my earrings out. She learned how to roll over on Saturday and I had a break down. No shame. 
Looks like it's time for another baby, guys. 


Here's what every day looks like. Grant getting into things he shouldn't- in this case.. touching my expensive lens while trying to get a picture of him. 
I can't keep up with this boy.
He's doing everything too fast. 

Two. 
I've decided something. Everyone (and I mean EVERYONE) has a great big can of stuff hidden away. All of us do. I know I do. No, I don't mean like material stuff... I mean like personal stuff. Like... stuff stuff. You know what I'm saying?? 
And sometimes in life, someone opens their great big can of stuff right in your face. 
But because you love that person, or those people.. you help them with their stuff. 

I've been dealing with stuff for the past few months. 
Lots of stuff. 
Many stuffs. 
Many people's stuffs. 
I have no clue why all this stuff all came out at once, but it did.. and here we are. 

Life is real you guys. 
So stinking. flipping. REAL. 
Sometimes it slaps you in the face to wake you up. 
No. Sometimes it punches you in the face, dumps a bucket of ice water on you, and then holds you upside down for a month to wake you up. 

You know that quote that says "There isn't a person you wouldn't love if you knew their story?" 
It's true. 

Three. 
I'm up to my eyeballs in photoshoots and pictures to edit and seriously I can't believe I've landed my dream job but I totally did and I couldn't be happier. :)

Four. 
I just got called into the R.S. Activities Committee and I totally feel like they got the wrong girl. lol But I'm trying my very hardest! 

Five.
Also- with everything going on in the world right now.. yeah. If you saw my FB post the other day you saw that I can't shake the "get prepared" message out of my mind so we're all #doomsdaypreppers over here right now. 

Life is life. 
But life is good. 
God is good. 
Family is good. 
True friends are good. 
The gospel is so, so good.
and food. Food is also good. 


- C