Dear Posh, G2G. Love, Carmina

"Don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened."-Dr. Seuss

Not only does that quote apply to what I'm about to tell you but 
wow. That's some epic foreshadowing right there. Gees. 

Dear Posh, 

First of all, thanks for clearing up my horrid, and what I thought was lifelong, acne. 
I owe ya one. 
Second, thanks for teaching me how to be an entrepreneur. 
From your best leaders, I learned the ins and outs of running a business. 
I will always be grateful for that. 
But there is one thing I am especially thankful for-
There is one lesson that you taught me that I don't think I could have learned any other way.. 

You taught me what could happen when I truly believed in myself.

Fear keeps people from doing a whole lot of things. 
It almost kept me from signing up to sell you. 
I took a leap of faith and did it- and I couldn't believe what happened. 

I didn't fail. 
I made new friends. 
I grew a team. 
I ran a successful business. 
I believed in myself. 

Because of that one valuable lesson that you taught me... 
my dreams have come true. 

I never thought I could "run with the big guys" in photography. 
I never thought people would take me seriously. 
I never thought anyone would want to pay me more than $20 for a shoot. 

But I was wrong. 
Thank goodness!

The bad news is, 
I can't keep my feet in two pools. 

Nothing against you, but photography + film has always been my dream. 

So I pick photography.
(I just re-vamped my website! check it out here!)
Speaking of that- I've got lots of family pictures/videos to edit. 
G2G!

Love,
Carmina


P.S. DON'T freak out. 
Upon my resignation, I requested that my team and my business be transferred to my very wonderful friend, Jana Oyler. She's kind, and wonderful and I know she will take care of my team AND my customers! She is timely, thoughtful, and amazing. 
I thought I'd introduce her to you! 


Hello, my name is Jana Oyler. 

I live in St. George, Utah and my husband Jay and I are 
the proud parents of our two year old daughter, Madison. 

I began using Perfectly Posh products one year ago and immediately fell in love with them!  
I joined Posh as a consultant in April and have been having 
so much fun selling these awesome products and helping my customers.  

I am so excited for this opportunity to get to know
you and help you with your Posh needs.
 
You may visit my website at: www.perfectlyposh.com/poshbyjana.  
Please feel free to contact me at any of the following:  
email - poshbyjana@gmail.com / phone- 435-253-0035.  
Please also like my facebook page at 
to keep up-to-date with any current specials, offers, and Posh information.  
I look forward to talking with you all; 
please don’t hesitate to contact me for anything you might need!
-Jana