Super Efficient Carwash + Why I Can't Stop Ugly Crying




We had a lot of fun washing the car together the other day, the funny thing was- as always- it rained after. lol :) By the time I got around to doing video, Grace was cold and cold=tears so that's why she isn't in as much of the video. It's okay, I'm never in the videos. lol 
I just have to say- 
I've ugly cried so many times lately. 
It all started about a week ago when I watched this video -
...I cried SO huge that I left a huge tear stain/puddle on Jaron's blanket. It's heartbreaking to realize that he'll never be that little ever. again. 
EVER. 
AGAIN. 
I felt like I missed it. I felt like it wasn't long enough. I felt robbed- like I wasn't looking for a split second and when I turned back around it was over. gone. done. 
And then I thought, well, it's not going to be long before I look at videos from today and feel the same thing all over again. 
And then I thought about my all time favorite quote..
"I wish there was a way to know you're in 
the 'good old days'...
before you've actually left them."

You're in your good old days right now. Don't miss it. 
  -C