Baby Quilting


In order to not go absolutely crazy this last month of pregnancy- I've decided to take up quilting again! I learned that it is not good for baby for me to be in a reclining position- so, for baby to be in optimal position for birth I need to have proper posture which means sitting upright. 

Sitting on my birth ball and quilting while listening to Brother Halvorsen's Unshaken Podcast has been the perfect solution!

This first quilt is one that I made for Topher and Vanessa's baby, Hazel. It was my first time EVER free motion quilting and also quilting with minky as the back- I LOVED IT. Another first was the invisible binding, which I also loved how it turned out!

Girly Half Square Triangles Herringbone. 


This quilt is one that I made for our baby! I love the triangles and the zig zag minky on the back. this one was really fun to do, and simple because it was just a variation of Half Square Triangles that I just arranged in a different way than Hazel's quilt. 

Half Square Triangles... into triangles! 



 The tag was an idea Whisper gave me. Not super cool now, but it'll be cool when I'm dead and people have tagged quilts they know were from me. ;P