This summer we were able to take a fun camping trip with the rest of the Erickson Clan. It was our first ever successful camping trip as a family. And by successful, I mean that nobody threw up in my hair and we made it without going home the first night.
Navajo Lake was beautiful, although not how I remember it. The water level was CRAZY low. So it was more like Navajo puddle.
 |
| Other campers brought huge kites and were flying them and the kids were so excited! |
 |
| Aunt Whisper and Jaron holding baby Malakai |
 |
| Wowa and Via |
 |
| Grant and Grace making Malakai laugh, with Wowa |
 |
| Grant has such a kind, big heart. We had walked down to the lakeside and Via wanted to go back to camp but she was tired and didn't want to walk anymore- being 8 months pregnant, I couldn't carry her. Grant quickly volunteered to give her a piggyback back to camp. I love this little man. |
 |
| Grant Lincoln age 7 |
 |
| Daddy, Via and Nana taking a break |
 |
| Grace Emmalyn age 6 |
 |
| cold Via Jeanene age 2 |
 |
| Out on the lake with Uncle Charles and Aunt Whisper! This was after they capsized. |
 |
| Uncle Topher, Aunt Vanessa and Malakai |
 |
| Grant learning how to use a pocket knife for the first time! |
 |
| Uncle Topher making fish tacos for lunch |
We love camping and I hope we get to do it again soon!