Halloween 2025


Grant= Roxas, Kingdom Hearts 
Grace= Mira, KPOP Demon Hunters
Via= Cute Cowgirl
Eden= Astrid, How to Train Your Dragon
Haley= Bunny
Mom= Boo, Monsters Inc.
Dad= Dad

These days pass in a blink! Time is moving too too fast. 
Grant's costume top was made by me, his keyblade was printed by Uncle Tyler and his necklace was 3d printed and made with the help of Dad! 
I also sewed Grace's skirt and painted the logo on her shirt. Uncle Tyler 3D printed the weapon. 
We had fun at the Homeschool Halloween party and pumpkin run and Grandma's ward trunk or treat.
I hope the kids had a blast because although I would have rather stayed home, seeing them happy made me happy. And the challenge of making their costumes was fun. :) 

(Eden didnt get photoshoot pictures because when we got to the parking garage we realized someone had left her costumes fan on and the batteries were dead!)