"You are probably getting the kids to bed. Well, I just want to share with you what I've learned at the Temple Workers Devotional today.
God spoke to my heart that I can't explain in words. I was crying while singing the words of the hymn we sang "It is well with my soul." No matter the circumstances we are in: it will be well with our soul. No matter our concerns or our problems we faced, it will be well with our soul, no matter how our relationships with our families, spouses, children, friends...it will be well with our soul. No matterw how difficult life and our lot in life could be, it will be well with our soul. No matter how our heart is broken, and how our soul is wounded, it will be well with our soul. God is truly the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Jesus Christ invites us to follow HIM so we can go back to our Heavenly Father. When Christ died on the cross, the veil at Solomon Temple had been rent in twain. This is because since then HE became the only way to go back to the Father. This is the reason why we had to go through the veil at the temple. This is symbolism of the literal that will happen when we meet Christ on the other side. We have to pass by angels and need to be able to pass by Jesus. This is the very reason why we go to the temple. To get to know HIM in a personal way. Because in the temple, we can truly be nearer to HIM. Read the Hymn #100. It is a song about GOD and his temples. I love you and I pray for you and Jaron. That you will continue to guide and lead your children and direct them to Christ. To love God. Because it is the only way we can have an abundant life. Not abundance in a worldly sense. But abundance of feeling the love of our God for ourselves and others. Also, understanding the true purpose of our existence on earth. Heavenly Father is awaiting for our return. You and Jaron are doing a marvelous/ phenomenal job at keeping your covenants. And doing the work of GOD. He is pleased. I am pleased and I feel blessed to see what you both are doing. You are truly doing the work of God. Through your examples and ministering to your children each and everyday. Just like I miss and love you, can you imagine how much Heavenly Father misses us? "
- Mom (Felisa Erickson)
May 3, 2026
