We stopped in Beaver to see my grandparents and my grandma is starting to get dementia. But she still has good days and when I got there she knew who I was so it was a good day. But she kept saying she was "homesick". A lot of what she says is jumbled and doesnt make sense. But she told me she tells my grandpa that she is home sick and then she started talking about my dad and his siblings when they were little and I didnt see a correlation I just thought she was just being grandma with her VERY sporadic way of thinking and talking. She always jumps all over the place. But I kept thinking about how she said she was homesick cause I thought maybe she meant heaven? Like she was going to maybe pass away soon? She isnt doing great so honestly that is what i thought.