11 Weeks:


Look at our baby!
These pictures were from our last Dr.'s visit. :)


It has been so long since I've posted that I just don't even know where to start! 

Well, as for our little one...
We are now at 11 Weeks! 
My pregnancy app says the baby is the size of a fig (whatever that is!)
At our last appointment it was way cool to hear the baby's heartbeat and all.. but what amazed me was seeing the little thing MOVE! Oh it was adorable! The baby has little t-rex arms and little legs and it was just kicking and wiggling and moving and OH! It was so amazing to see!! :) 
I can't wait until we know whether it is a boy or girl because I feel like I'm being so disrespectful calling it "it" or a "thing". My mom thinks it's a girl, my dad and brothers think it's a boy, and Jaron doesn't have a guess. As for me, I think it's a girl! I just kind of get that vibe whenever I think about it. But watch me be wrong lol. Who knows! I guess we'll find out when we find out! :) 
Part of me hopes it's a girl because Kelle Sudweeks down the street said if it was a girl she has 4 bags full of baby girl clothes that we could have... and man that would be one big fantastic blessing if I ever saw one! 
Jaron says that's a dumb reason to want a girl, but I also want a girl because Jaron and I have THE CUTEST GIRL NAME. EVER. EVER. EVER. EVER!!!!

As for me....
I'm good! Very lazy and unmotivated most of the time... but good. :)
I'm not as sick.. but the vomit sneaks up on me once in a while. 
I'm still crazy tired all the time, and the heat of course doesn't help at all. 
I am starting to get this pooched out belly and it's really weird! It's not the baby bump yet, it's just bloating from all the changes happening inside me, but it's uncomfortable to feel chubby! 
Whatever though, I'm pregnant. 

I feel so bad that I have been so bad at updating from week to week and I hope that I get better.. I'm sure I will. :) I haven't updated my cute chalk board since last time because I never get ready so I never want to get in front of the camera lol. But soon I'll force myself to get ready and just do it!  

I also think the pregnancy is making me scatter brained! I feel like this post doesn't make any sense.. lol :) 
Oh well :) I'm sure you get the idea! 

Carmina