7 Weeks;



{7 WEEKS, 1ST Ultrasound, Our little one is the size of a blueberry}

Hellllloo! 

We are at 7 weeks! Yay! We went and had our first ultrasound on Monday and I'd like to say it was this big exciting magical thing... but we were only in the Dr's office for like 10 minutes so... it went by really fast and I can barely remember any of it. It was like ZIP! You're in then out! See ya!

When we got into the ultrasound room the lady just said, "okay, what you'll see is just gonna look like a grain of rice." Then, she showed us the little grain of rice! Then she said, "okay, let's hear the heartbeat."..... To tell you the truth.. I didn't hear anything! It just sounded like static or whooshing or something! But she said it was there, and that it was 148 bpm which she said was good! 
Then we were out! It was so fast! 
Then we went to meet with the Dr. and he said, " Any bleeding?" 
and I said no.
And then he said, "Okay, see you in two weeks!" 

And that was it! Then we left.

I guess all in all I got what I wanted :) Just for them to tell me that so far everything is normal. :) 

As for how I'm feeling and symptoms and all that...

Still tired. Still sick. Still everything. :) 
I have good days and bad days. Sometimes both in one day!

Talk to ya next week! 

Carmina


Oh! P.S.! Congrats to my sister Kayli! :) Yahoo for graduating! :)