14 Weeks:

14 Weeks 

Last Monday at our Dr appointment we found out that we are having a boy! I honestly thought with everything inside me and was fully, fully convinced that it was a girl.. so when the ultrasound tech told us that it was a boy I actually was really surprised! Even though I did kinda have my heart set on a girl, now that I know we're having a teenie little mister I am so happy and I wouldn't have it any other way! I'm so excited to meet the little guy! 


I'm grateful to announce that I haven't upchucked for over a week! Can I get a hallelujah!?! 
Now a days I just notice all the different little changes that my body is going through.. and although when I blog I normally give all the juicy details... I think this time it's safe to leave some things out. You're welcome. 
-I'm always hot.
This whole "five degrees hotter" thing is NOT coming in handy during these blazing summer months.
-Hair. Everywhere.
One thing I've always loved about my body was that all the hair on it, besides my on my armpits, was blonde and very fine.. And I rarely EVER got hair on my legs or arms. Well.. that is no more. 
The hair on my legs has become thick and black and it grows insanely fast.
The hair on my arms has gotten darker, my armpit hairs and eyebrows also grow crazy fast, and now I have a little happy trail under my belly button. Gross. The craziest part of all of this? The other day while I was plucking my eyebrows I noticed hair growing on the outer corners UNDER my eyes. WHAT THE?!Well, the only positive side to all of this is that my hair on my head is growing just as fast as the unwanted hair.. so we'll just focus on that. :)
-Everything seems to be getting bigger.
We'll leave it at that.
-I think I need to start wearing a diaper.
I'm ALWAYS peeing. Seriously. I aaalllwwaaayyyssss feel like I need to go to the bathroom and it's AWFUL! I make at least 50 trips to the bathroom a day.. I'll literally go to the bathroom, go sit and do something for a minute.. and then feel like it's time to go again! Sometimes I wish I could just pee my pants. Especially when I'm at work. 
-I can see all my veins. 
It's pretty crazy, if I look at my arms and legs I can see the veins in them! It's almost like my skin is see through! It's pretty cool actually! 
-Comfy? What's that?
Now that I've gotten a little baby bump it has gotten harder to find a comfy way to sleep. I normally sleep on my stomach but that hasn't been working very well. It gets uncomfortable pretty fast.. I also am not supposed to sleep on my back anymore which stinks out loud because sometimes that's the only comfy position! It's not too bad, and I know I shouldn't complain because it's only gonna get worse! 

I also just want to take a sec to say that I have THE GREATEST HUSBAND IN THE WORLD! 
Man. I love him so darn much! I hope that everyone in the world is able to find the love that we've found in each other. My life is so wonderfully perfect because of Jaron.. and I am so glad I get him for eternity!! :) 

Fun fact: I totally caught a steal and got a nursery set for $119 at Wal Mart! Woohoo! Jaron woke up early this morning and built it all while I was still asleep. He told me it was just like Christmas morning :) 

So far the only frustrating thing I have come across with us having a boy is that I CAN'T THINK OF ANY NAMES. NOT ONE. I JUST CAN'T!! SO PLEASE... PLEASE PLEASE HELP! PRETTY PLEASE HELP ME THINK OF NAMES! I NEED HELP! I NEED INPUT!
 Jaron and I had the cutest girl name picked out... Henley :) adorable right?! At least when
we have a girl we'll know what her name is.  :) I just am so frustrated that I can't think of any names for this baby boy. 
Well..
Until next week!
Carmina Joy



The second pic is Jaron's "I'm excited I'm having a boy" face. :)