Baby Boy's Room :)

Today was declared cleaning day at our house. For a couple weeks now our house has been out of wack! When we first moved in, we just put all of our junk in the two extra bedrooms. Since being pregnant, we've had an overload of wonderful gifts given to us for our baby boy and we've had nowhere to put them! So... they've just been scattered all over the house! Double yikes!
We cleaned out the extra bedroom closest to ours, and started to put together the baby's room. :)

I'm kicking myself now because I so should have taken before an after pictures! Oh well. :)

It was so fun to put the room together! Jaron even practiced his baby swaddling on a stuffed animal ;)
I used to keep the door to this room closed all the time because I hated seeing the clutter, but now I'm gonna leave it wide open because every time I walk by and look into the baby's room it just makes me smile so big! :D It really feels real now! He's really coming! wooohooo!! :) 
I think that so far it looks really good!


I'm proud of this- Check it out.. I got this nursery set at Wal*Mart ON SALE for $119! I had been watching the prices and cribs ranged from $160+ so when I saw that this crib and changing table set was on sale I jumped on it! No regrets!! :) Its also a steal because it can turn into a toddler bed, and a then into a kid bed! So we'l'l sure put it to use! :)

 You can thank my mother for this.
Our baby will be the first grandchild for my side of the family and I guess you could say that my mom is so excited that she doesn't know what to do with herself! She went and bought him outfits up until 24 months.. yup. She went there! I'm thinking baby boy is going to get spoiled! (He already has been!)

I'm SO GRATEFUL for loving neighbors and ward members! Sister Kellee Sudweeks gave us this super cute baby bouncer AND this baby monitor! It was such a blessing to see these when I came home last night! Like I said.. he's already getting spoiled! ;)
 
 I have two lovely ladies to thank for this super adorable baby quilt! Thank you big time to Jaron's mom who bought it for us at the family reunion auction, and thank you to Aunt MaryLee for making it! It looks so perfect hanging over the crib! I can't wait to wrap this little guy in it when he comes!

 Seriously getting all this stuff and my belly getting bigger and bigger just makes me so anxious! I CAN'T wait for him to be here! I love to just sit and wonder what he'll be like, and what he'll look like. And I hope every day that even though he's still just this itty bitty person... that he knows how much I already love him! Of course sometimes I'm scared of how our lives will change, but I also know that this is what we're supposed to be doing at this time in our lives! :)

I just can't wait! :)