32 Weeks:

Sorry about no picture! My house is a wreck and packed away in boxes, but I can assure you that although you don't have a picture to see for yourself .. I'm getting exceptionally huge! 

Our baby boy is the size of a bok choy,
and 56 Days to go!

The latest discomforts:
  • PROBLEMS DIGESTING- At first I was convinced that I had become lactose intolerant because every time I'd eat anything dairy I would get sick sick sick! I talked to our Dr. about it and he said I'm just simply having problems digesting because the baby is in the way. Which makes sense.. because this little guy is huge. 
  • ACHY BODY- Like I said, this guy is huge.. well not really.. he measures average.. but he FEELS huge... and that makes my body hurt! 
  • HEARTBURN- Once again... the baby is just in the way.. making eating more and more difficult! 
  • SWOLLEN EVERYTHING- My hands look disgusting.. they don't look my hands! My whole body is swollen.. hands, fingers, feet, toes, legs, face... everything. 
  • INGROWN TOENAILS- I know this has nothing to do with the pregnancy.. but if you've ever had an ingrown toenail.. you'll know that this is the most painful thing I've listed so far.. AND I'VE GOT TWO. I'm seriously so tired of this.. I've way too many ingrown toenails in the past year. 
Newest happenings:
  • HE MOVES!- I love feeling and WATCHING him move all the time! The rolling movements are so fun to feel! It's so amazing. Every time he moves I just want him to be here so I can hold him! The other morning he had the hiccups- it was soooo funny/cute/awesome/aahhh!!!:)
  • BRAXTON HICKS CONTRACTIONS- Once in a while, not painful, and short. 
  • BABY SHOWER- I had THE MOST wonderful baby shower! I loved it soooo much! It also made everything feel so real.. getting all the baby stuff just made me realize "holy cow he's really coming!!"

Anyway, you're probably wondering about why my house is in boxes.. well boxes=moving and yup, we're moving. We're moving back in with family. I'll be really glad once this is over because we've literally moved FIVE times in the last year that we have been married. That's COMPLETELY ridiculous! P.s. if you are pregnant.. don't move. I've never been so stressed but then so stressed about being stressed. It's awful.. and my hormones are so close to the surface that breakdowns are expected a few times a day. But we're almost done! So.. it'll be fine :)