Halloween 2013


// my cute pumpkin Jaron brought home for me to carve. //

// ...which turned out to look like an old man because I forgot to add teeth! //

// our "trunk" or treat set up. //

// ...what those jugs look like with the candles inside! It was sweet! //

// Our spoooky truck... oh, wait.. did I mention we bought a truck? //

// candy for the children! ...we ran out in literally 20 minutes! dang Bunkerville! //

// my handsome farmer! he opted for his john deere hat rather than the straw hat I wanted:) //

 // Farmer Brown and Farmer Brown's Wife! Does it look like we threw those 
costumes together the night before?... cause... we totally did! //


This year's Halloween was the best! Last year we didn't do anything (except for dress up like old people for my work's Halloween party but we only were there for 5 minutes.) So.. this year I was going to make it fun if it killed me! I had a blast handing out candy and even though we ran out really fast! After the trunk-or-treat Farmer Brown and I went to his parents house and ate candy and watched The Haunted Mansion! (which is as scary of a movie as I can handle!) I love that we live in such a wonderful neighborhood! I also love that we are surrounded by our families! AND.. I also love that I have the cutest farmer ever as my husband :)

Thanksgiving! :) CHRISTMAS!!! :)... and then.... BABY! WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!:):):):):):):)
BRING IT ON! :)