I spend so much time a day just thinking of how blessed I am! You know the scripture where the Lord says that He'll "...open the windows of heaven and pour you out a blessing that there shall not be any room to receive it.."? Well, that's totally how I'm feeling, and I find that lately I feel that way a lot! God is good. He asks so little, and blesses us so much! So anyway.. usually when I'm feeling super blessed or happy about something I take a picture of it with my phone. So I have decided that I'm going to count my blessings by sharing pictures of them on my blog! (It will also kind of double as a " our life lately" blog update.)
Waking up to the sound of baby goats being born. /// Jaron being such an adoring and loving father. /// Grant growing and learning, being healthy and strong. /// My dad being so willing to drive 30+ miles to help us with our truck after a long day of work, and teaching G all about truck fixing. /// The beauty and peace from the temple. /// Getting fresh air and exercise with my littlest work out buddy. /// Rice cereal that helps finally keep Grant's tummy full. /// Our new Mormon Battle Wagon. Just kidding, I love our new car. It's a perfect fit for us right now. Seriously, I'm in love. Chevy Equinox '06. /// The beauty and smell of spring. Trying to soak it all in before the super hot summer months ahead.
"The world changes constantly and dramatically, but God, His commandments
and promised blessings do not change. They are immutable and unchanging."
-Elder L. Tom Perry
love,
Carmina Joy
