 |
| How Grant likes to sit while I'm getting ready. He sure loves himself. And who doesn't like to wear pants on their head? |
 |
| Grant eating "sandwiches" and meeting Evelyn! |
Last week Grant and I spent the week in Mesquite. Holy moly was that an adventure! We went because #1. My best friend is moving far far away from me. So that was "our week". and #2. Because my dad has this idea in his head that every summer the grandkids {which right now is only Grant} get to spend at least a week with them... preferably two.. but since Jaron had to work and couldn't come, he was lucky to get one week! {I think that is a pretty fair idea, seeing as that's what me and my brothers did with our grandparents}
 |
| Playing with Grandpa, and napping with Grandma in the "duyan" |
 |
| Grant LOVES his Uncles. His favorite was sitting with Uncle Charles and helping him with his PS controller. |
 |
We got to go swimming at the Rec Center. Grant didn't appreciate the screaming kids though.
And of course I can't forget to share a few pictures of me and my best friend, Yvette!
She is so pretty, huh? Oh and we cant forget G & P!
XOXOXO,
Carmina Joy
|