Grace : 2 Months



A B I L I T I E S :

Our little Grace is the happiest baby. She smiles so big and coos when you talk to her! She also comes equipped with the impressive ability to poop through three layers of clothing and blankets. 

L I K E S : 

She loves to be talked to. She absolutely loves loves loves it! She also loves Grant. She loves to watch everything he does. She follows him everywhere with her eyes- I'm sure it won't be long before she literally follows him everywhere! Grace also loves her swing. She basically lives in that thing. Thank goodness for C batteries, right?
She also likes to sleep with her face covered, just like her brother.  
She also loooooves to go on walks. Again, just like her brother. :)


D I S L I K E S :
Grace doesn't like waking up because of poo. She hates that. Speaking of poo.. she also hates being dirty. So when you disturb her nap because she's dirty.. you'll get an ear full. 
This girl can screeeeeaaaaaaam. 
She also doesn't like when Jaron says "boo". It scares her! 
Sometimes she hates her car seat.. sometimes she likes it. I can never tell what kind of day it's going to be. 


 F E E D I N G + C A R E :

Grace really doesn't like bottles a whole lot. She's exclusively nursed except for when mommy gets to go work!
She sleeps through the night besides one feeding around 4 am. Bless her for that. She's truly an angel.
She's wearing size 0-3 month clothes and size one diapers.
Most of her headbands don't fit. I hate that!
At her last appointment I think she was in like the 33rd percentile for both height and weight. The doctor freaked out on me and kept asking if I was feeding her.
To which I assured him.. "of course I don't feed my baby, what are you crazy? Who does that?"
I feel like she's growing so fast. Maybe I really should stop feeding her. ;)


I love this little girl so much. She's so sweet! 

-C