Every song is uplifting. I absolutely love it. I never ever change my station.
CLICK HERE to find your local K-LOVE Radio Station.
One thing I love about them is that they do a "behind the music" segment where the artist of the song tells you what went in to write/sing that song. And their stories are always amazing.
This true story really touched my heart though... and I'm sharing because I know there are people out there who can relate.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
There was a pastor in a church who had a world renowned heart surgeon in his congregation. The Pastor convinced the heart surgeon to allow him to be in the room for an open heart surgery.
The pastor stands in the corner of the operating room and they bring the patient in- and they do this amazing thing where they saw open the chest and open up the chest cavity. They extract the heart, and then the surgeon begins to do the treatment on the heart- to fix the heart.
Then, the surgeon puts the heart back into the chest cavity and begins to gently massage the heart.
However, this time the heart did not start on it's own.
So he begins to massage it again.
Still... nothing happens.
Then it dons on the pastor,
"I might be about to see this surgeon lose this patient.."
They begin to do a little more extreme treatments on the heart in hopes to get it going.
.... and still nothing.
With all efforts spent, and nothing left to do..
The surgeon kneels down beside his patient, takes off his surgeon's mask and whispers in her ear..
"Mrs. Johnson, this is your surgeon. The operation went perfectly. Your heart has been repaired...
...now tell your heart to beat again."
When he said that... the heart began to beat.