setting up shop

I have good news:
I'm opening an Etsy shop for my watercolors paintings!

Colors and Hughes Co.
-------------------------- 
will be opening on the First of June! 



It's going to take a while to get things moving along (I've got a lot of painting ahead of me) BUT I am very very excited about this. Upon opening, We will have -FOUR- LDS Temples available to buy starting at only $15.00!

-St. George Utah Temple
-Salt Lake Utah Temple
-Las Vegas Nevada Temple
-Manila Philippines Temple
Like I mentioned, this is only the beginning! I hope to be able to paint every temple! So suggestions and or votes as to which temple I paint next is welcomed.

We also will have a few miscellaneous watercolor prints as well starting at $5.00!
And as always, orders for custom family portraits, homes, etc.. are absolutely available.

I am grateful for this opportunity, and am excited to see where this takes us!
June 1! Don't forget to watch for it! ;) lol but don't sweat it... I'm sure I'll remind you :O

-C