Baby No. 3!!



SURPRISE!!!

Kind of, not really. lol

I know this is so lame but this isn't really super new information. I mean technically I haven't announced this yet, but we have told people already because
I'm actually 18 weeks and 5 days along which is pretty much halfway! I honestly just never got around to announcing it, but I figured I'd better hurry and let everyone else know seeing as pretty soon I'd end up by just having a baby and nobody would even know we were expecting one!

We found out I was pregnant shortly before we moved which made the move...interesting....
and by interesting I mean, I was on my death bed for 3 months so Jaron and our two mothers packed and did basically everything :S
It all worked out in the end but I really was SO sick! I wasn't even anywhere close to experiencing morning sickness like that with Grant or Grace.. but with this baby? nu uh.
It was nuts. Kind of the craziest thing I've ever experienced and super humbling. Needing that much help with what used to be simple things.. you know?

With the pregnancy, the big move, and all the work I had before we left, it was really crazy there for a while and I won't lie- I had a few "moments." Now that everything has settled down {especially the morning sickness} I feel lots better. :)

Its funny how much things change the more kids you have. With Grant, I announced it SUPER early, and was doing weekly blog updates complete with photos (taken on my DLSR and edited in photoshop) of me standing next to a chalkboard with cutesy crap on it. Remember that? hahaha. It makes me laugh now.

With Grace, I announced that one pretty early too. I also still did weekly blog posts and updates, but the photos turned into dirty bathroom mirror selfies taken on my phone, but I still would upload them to photoshop so that I could add a cute graphic for the week I was on.

With this pregnancy? lol. You find out halfway through and uh... heres a pic from a couple weeks ago (ft. deh twalet).. honestly this is one of the two photos I've taken this whole pregnancy 😂 oops.

We're very excited about this pregnancy! Grant and Grace are excited, although I have a feeling once the baby actually gets here Grace will be less enthusiastic.

We aren't going to find out the gender!

We are shooting for a home birth with a midwife. Cross your fingers for me. California Medicaid is weird.

My body felt like it completely fell apart around 12 weeks. I had so much pain, especially in my lower back/pelvis area and insane leg cramps. I learned it was because of the hormone Relaxin and all the fun stuff it does to your body, and once I started seeing a chiropractor here, she made me love my life again! Zero pain. Honestly. It's made all the difference in the world. It went from being the worst pregnancy/me thinking it was a horrible, awful idea... to being my best pregnancy and me feeling like I could pop out 8 more if I have a chiropractor by my side 😜 (lol. not really. not 8.)

I've had a few people ask about how photography is going up here- especially in connection with me being pregnant and about to have 3 kids. Here is the not so easy or fun answer--

My season as a full time photographer has come to an end.
I am not completely giving it up- no way!
But I am taking a HUGE step back. For me, and for my family.
Jaron supported me and pushed me for 6 years. I can't believe I've been doing this for that long! But he was there, cheering me on, watching the kids, assisting at weddings, being my accountant, and handing me his wallet whenever I asked, no matter how ludicrous the price tag was. {If you know about photography... you know how you work your way into the $$$$$} He believed in me. Especially when I didn't believe in myself.

Now that we are out here, I strongly feel that I need to take a step back, and I need to be that for him. 
Times and seasons right?

I'll still take work as it comes, when I'm asked and if I want to.. lol But like I said. I will be full-time no more. It makes perfect sense to me though, because things have just fallen into place and the more life changes, the more I know this is the right choice.
For example--
We have decided that while we are living out here we are going to be homeschooling our kids. And by we... I mean me.
I've been SO behind in what seems like everything that this last week when I saw "First Day of School" pictures of kids Grant's exact age it totally donned on me for the first time that HELLO. ITS TIME.
So we will be beginning home schooling next week! I'm so nervous, but mostly excited and I feel a calm peace that this is also the right choice. Grant has special needs, and I know that me being the one to do his preschool is the right thing for him. By "special needs" I mean -- we won't be starting off with "A says 'ah' and A is for apple".... because he and Grace mastered phonics a long time ago (NOT exactly by me doing anything in particular I assure you... just a clever choice in hours of TV lol and we have had ABC Mouse for a while) Grant is already sounding out small words on his own.
So I feel really comfortable knowing that here, he will be challenged just enough- which will keep him good and happy.. not bored and hard to handle!

Anyway. I was supposed to be in bed a long time ago.. and now I'm just rambling so I'll end this post and talk to you guys next time. :)

Love,
Carmina