I'm Back... Get ready.






Hello again!


It's the beginning of January. I have de-cluttered and refreshed this space so it's ready for what is coming...

Lately we have lived SO MUCH life, and I've posted probably 1% of it on my blog and social media. I have embraced this new credence that I don't owe anything to the internet. Doing this has allowed me to be fully present and able to enjoy precious moments perfectly without the annoying hassle of "worrying about how everyone and everything looks so I can post later". 

Stepping away the past year has also led me to a tremendous amount of personal growth, and I know I have been changed for good... but now, now I want to write it down.
Now I want to share it!

For so long I was so open with you about my struggles. {Specifically mental and emotional "disorders"}
For a long time I was barely treading water. I was coping, and not well. Jaron too.
2019 was my favorite year of my whole life so far.

We have found answers.
We have found TRUTH
We have finally found HEALING.

It was a cleansing and cathartic year, and I thrived. 

I feel like Lehi in 1 Nephi 1:14: 

"...when my father had read and seen many great and marvelous things, he did exclaim many things unto the Lord; such as: Great and marvelous are thy works, O Lord God Almighty! Thy throne is high in the heavens, and thy power, and goodness, and mercy are over all... and because thou art merciful, thou wilt not suffer those who come unto thee that they shall perish!"


 I know that all of the mental, emotional and physical healing that I felt last year is and was because I turned to God. I prayerfully read many books, and found solid, holistic ways to completely heal.
My eyes truly have read some marvelous things!

And I can't wait to share it with you.
So I'm back. {With healthy boundaries}
I pray these words, and the words to come, find who is ready for them.

If, like I used to, you or someone you love:

- live in the depths and darkness of depression
- numb out or freak out because of anxiety
- sabotage yourself or relationships
- feel constant fatigue
- struggle under the weight of something you can't put your finger on
- can't move beyond traumatic events
- battle chronic pain {physical and emotional}
- feel stuck
- are at the end of your rope because "nothing is working"

 Like the book pictured above...

Don't Miss This.

Eternal love and gratitude,
Carmina Joy