16 Weekaroonies;


{Don't mind that I'm wearing my pj's. I also can't believe I went out in public with 
my hair like that. The mirror totally lied and told me it looked cute until I looked at this 
picture and realized how "first-year-hermionie-granger" it was!}

We've made it to 16 Weeks!! :)
In about a month we'll be halfway there- which is good because everyone around me seems to be poppin out their youngins and I'm going crazy! I just want my little man to be here already! 

LOTS of exciting things have happened the past few days!
First- I'm getting big enough now that strangers can just say, "Oh hey you're pregnant!" instead of being all awkward and making shifty eyes trying to decide if they should say something or stay quiet in case I'm just fat. So that's been nice :)
Second- HE HAS BEEN MOVING!!! :) 
It has been so AMAZING feeling him move around in there! It feels like popcorn is popping in my tummy! It's the weirdest feeling but at the same time it is soooo neat! Whenever he kicks or flutters around I always try to tell him to do it again in a minute after I go get his dad, but I think he's shy..cause he never moves for Jaron. Jaron says it's okay though because he probably wouldn't be able to feel it from the outside yet anyway.
Third- I put in my two weeks notice at my job! 
I. AM. SO. STOKED. 
It's going to be soooo nice to be able to be home and to be able to relax and take it easy and not worry about the stresses of work! YAY! :) 

**knock on wood** The pregnancy has gotten so great! I haven't been sick in a really long time and I can basically eat whatever! Even mexican! It's been really nice to have my appetite return and all that! 
The only negative is that I seriously have pregnancy brain! I didn't really think it was a real thing- but now I'm 110% convinced that it is!! I switch and mix up words in basically EVERY sentence. For example-
Disney Channel instead of Nickelodeon
Suspicious instead of Sarcacstic
..and pregnancy brain strikes again because I can't remember the other things!

I can't wait until the 12th of this month! That's our next Dr appointment 
and I CAN'T WAIT to see our baby boy again! :) :) :)

post signature