Can you catch us?

1. Jaron is going to go school!
This poor husband of mine. He has wanted to go to school so bad since we got married. When we lived in Cedar he would come home from work and tell me that he had seen some college students walking around and that he would just watch them and envy them because they looked "so darn happy." I wanted so bad to give him that same joy! He has applied, got accepted, and about signed up for classes like at least four or five times. Then, something always seems to come up. Finances, scheduling.. whatever it may be. But now, this fall... NO MATTER WHAT... He is going to go! It is time to stop putting it off! It is time for him to follow his dreams! My hunk of a husband is going to be a business man. :)


2. The 16th was our TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY!
Can you believe it?! Can you believe that we have been married for two years already?? Oh my goodness. Sometimes it feels like we have only been married a minute, but other times it feels like we have been married a century. :) It's a good thing that no matter what the time feels like, we will be married for ETERNITY. I love Jaron so much. This past little while has been hard though- the way marriage can be sometimes. It is too easy to start getting casual and lazy with your marriage. Especially when so many other things are so demanding of your time and attention. But here we are, two years later.. and still in love, and still best friends. :) Jaron is the best husband, and of course the best dad. I love him more than all the teaspoons of water in the sea!!!



3. Posh is winning.
You guys, I am so proud of myself. I am not bragging- I just want to take a second and celebrate! I kept myself from signing up with Posh. I told myself that I couldn't do it. That I wouldn't be good at it. That I wouldn't succeed. Well GUESS WHAT.
I AM DOING IT.
I AM GOOD AT IT. (Well, ish. I have learning to do. But you get the idea.)
I AM SUCCEEDING.
It is funny, you know how they say, "You can do anything when you put your mind to it." Well it works the other way around too. My mind was keeping me from doing things. I was making it too easy to get down on myself. But now... NO WAY! :)
I reached my 15 Day Props and got this AWESOME bag!!!


You know what else?! A few days after earning my 15 Day Props.. I earned my 30 Day Props!! Ahead of schedule!!! :) and you know what ELSE, ELSE?! I am right on track for my 60 Day Props, and I have only been doing posh for 24 days! :)
I have been having A BLAST with this!! And THEE BEST PART... is sharing this feeling that I have with everyone!!! I love the look on people's faces when I tell them about a product, or the text message or call I get from them saying that they tried a sample and loved it. And the new and old friendships that I have made!!! It is crazy!! I have a new friend, Mercedes, who seriously is just like me! She lives in northern Cali, and it is so crazy what happens when you get out of your comfort zone.We have talked like every day since I "met" her! She signed up for Posh and we call ourselves "Business Partners"! It is so fun and Posh is SO rewarding on so many levels!!

4. SUMMER!!!
I am SO excited that it is summer!! I have got SO MANY THINGS that I am looking forward to!!
We are going to a super fun BBQ on Friday, and then we are going to Tuachan on Monday, and then the Fourth of July week we are going camping with my family!! Which means FISHING!! And then Bunkerville 4th Of July's ARE THE BEST. Then the weekend after that we are going to visit Jaron's grandma in Mesa, AZ so that she can finally meet Grant! And then the week after that I am going to stay in Mesquite for a week to be with my family AND Yvette and Payton!!! Woohoo!!!! AND I am going to the Posh UNconnventional3 in August!!!whooooohooo!! And Not to mention the Posh Parties that I have booked!!!! :)
XOXOXO,
Carmina Joy