Aaaaah!! I have been going a million miles an hour lately...(not really) but I am in love with this change of pace! I haven't felt this good in a while! I have been kind of behind in updating about my sweet little family- so here's what we've been up to lately:
Jaron got a raise today!! I AM SO PROUD OF HIM! He works so hard for us, and he puts up with quite a bit at work- so he totally deserved this raise. We are BEYOND blessed! The other day, we went to work with him for a bit, and Grant was such a great helper. He helped dad place orders, he drew pictures, and answered the phone!
Jaron has been doing great! Well except for the other night when OKC lost to the Spurs. He'll probably burn down our apartment if the Spurs lose to the Heat in the finals.. so.. let's hope we still have a place to live in a couple weeks lol.
Grant is growing, growing and growing! I swear he wakes up and can all of a sudden do new things. It's so crazy how much they change in such a short time! I CAN NOT believe he is almost 5 months old! He's our big monster, cause he wears 1 year old clothes- for serious. He's SOOOO tall!
The other day he had his first play date with his buddy Reese! They are going to be best buds! Watch this video to see some serious cuteness. You won't be able to handle it! (Don't mind my weird voice.. I hate listening to myself. lol)
As for me, you may have already seen that I have a job! I am a Posh Independent Consultant! (Man I just love saying that!!) Do you guys remember that post a little while back, where I was unhappy, unconfident, and felt like I had no idea who I was? It is no joke when I say starting with Posh has brought me back!! I have something that is mine. mine. Something that is for me! I got out of my rut, I am going out of my comfort zone, and I feel like myself again! I love what I do and I LOVE my products! I was busy busy being wife, mom, daughter, sister, friend, chef, housekeeper, accountant, and blah blah blah.. I was taking care of everything BUT me. Doing Posh is all ME! The products are all about just that! Taking time to pamper and take care of yourself.. because WE deserve it!!
Jaron got a raise today!! I AM SO PROUD OF HIM! He works so hard for us, and he puts up with quite a bit at work- so he totally deserved this raise. We are BEYOND blessed! The other day, we went to work with him for a bit, and Grant was such a great helper. He helped dad place orders, he drew pictures, and answered the phone!
Jaron has been doing great! Well except for the other night when OKC lost to the Spurs. He'll probably burn down our apartment if the Spurs lose to the Heat in the finals.. so.. let's hope we still have a place to live in a couple weeks lol.
Grant is growing, growing and growing! I swear he wakes up and can all of a sudden do new things. It's so crazy how much they change in such a short time! I CAN NOT believe he is almost 5 months old! He's our big monster, cause he wears 1 year old clothes- for serious. He's SOOOO tall!The other day he had his first play date with his buddy Reese! They are going to be best buds! Watch this video to see some serious cuteness. You won't be able to handle it! (Don't mind my weird voice.. I hate listening to myself. lol)
Grant also has mastered his B sound. He loves practicing it all the time now! Grant did this after I took his bottle away... I know it is just probably a coincidence, but hey- a mom can dream right?
Things are looking up!
xoxoxo,
Carmina Joy
