Favorite F Words // FACE!

Hey you guys!! I am SO darn excited to be co-hosting Friday's Favorite F Words with the fantastic Lauren Skousen this week! Lauren is awesome, and I am so glad to have had the chance to "meet" her and become friends! She is such a good example to me.. it's nice to have her around! ;)
We got our brains together and decided our F word would be FACE!
I am a woman with a business! As an Independent Consultant with Perfectly Posh, I guess you could say talking faces is my favorite thing! It wasn't always that way though... I used to have dreadful acne, blackheads, and discoloration... so I had a really hard time showing my face, let alone talk about it. (To see more about that click here.)
Thankfully I found Posh, and now have a daily face routine THAT WORKS! hooray!

First, let me tell you a little bit about Posh! Our products are naturally based and vegan! NO petroleum ingredients, no fillers, cruelty free, and made here in the good ol' U S of A! Our pampering magic is handcrafted with the best quality ingredients and highest standards! We use Shea butter from Africa, South American cocoa butter, flowers and extracts from Asia, and essential oils from the Middle East, Exotic Islands and of course, the USA. It is natural! It's gentle! And it's EFFECTIVE! :)
Now I know what you're thinking.. Gee, that's probably expensive then.
Think again!! (As a serious penny pincher I'm glad to say..) Product that works for a Price that works.
Every product is under $25. 
yeah, I said it.

Let me take you through my routine:
Good Morning!
Every morning I wash my face with my BFF- Best Face Forever! :) My BFF is seriously my BFF!! A pea sized amount goes a long way, I wash my face for 1-2 minutes and rinse with cold water (it wakes me up!) Seriously- the benefits of this face wash are all in it's name. It totally gives you your BEST face! My pores are WAY smaller, I barely ever breakout (except for during that wonderful monthly gift), I have no discoloration, my tone is even and my face is at it's best :) For the first time in my life I am comfortable with the skin on my face! And that my friends, is a wonderful way to feel.

After spending time with my BFF, I call upon my fairy god-mother.  I know it is kind of hard to see in the picture, but that right there is my Vitamin C Fairy. Oh my Posh, I can't live without it. Infused with vitamin C extracts and coenzymes, two drops of this serum a day brightens, tightens, and soothes my skin! I no longer waste money on weird expensive remedies. This baby is only $19 bucks.

At night...
Lol, I don't know how to make this one not sound weird. Two to three times a week, I use the Stripper! This stipper is seriously NO JOKE. It's an aggressive D-TOX face and body mask! I started using this about 5 months ago and I kissed those nasty blackheads on my nose goodbye! It amazes me how much gunk gets in my face- and it amazes me even further that the stripper gets it out! My husband and my 14 year old brother love this. Because you know, those poor men get blackheads worse that we do!

And of course, as a way to end the day.. I pull out my BFF and wash once again :)
So there you have it! My daily face routine!

If you couldn't already tell, I'm in love, love LOVE with these products! If you are like me, and were searching the world over for good face products but every one of them fell short... Give this a try! So far, I haven't had anyone not fall in love too!! :) 

As women, we spend our whole day, every day... taking care of everyone. Everyone BUT us. YOU deserve to feel beautiful! And YOU deserve to be PAMPERED! :) So go on... treat yourself today. :)

Carmina Hughes
Posh Independent Consultant
www.perfectlyposh.com/carminahughes
carmina.joy918@gmail.com
www.jaronandcarmina2.blogspot.com   

The Best F Words