Grant's First Haircut

When Grant was born, I prayed and prayed that his hair wouldn't fall out. Everyone that saw him would say, "Oh my! Look at all that hair!!" Which then was always followed by... ".....it'll fall out.".  Hence, the hair prayers. These past few weeks, I have noticed his hair... everywhere. On the couch, in his neck, on his bed, on the blankets, on my shirt, in his brush, in the bath water... everywhere. His hair was indeed, falling out. The other day after his bath I noticed that all the hair on the sides of his head had fallen out. He had the ugliest comb over I have ever seen. So, although it kind of broke my heart to do so... I called Shawni and asked her to give my five month old a hair cut. 

And this is how he felt about it:


This is what was cut:


And this is how he looks:


Much, much, better. :) Thankfully this little man is still cute.... even with short hair. 

XOXOXO,
Carmina Joy