Total Weight Gain: Somewhere around 8 lbs.!
Clothing: I bought a really cute maternity shirt at Target (which happens to be the one I'm wearing in that picture) and I really love it! I want to wear it every day! I also am currently wearing my pre-pregnancy skinny jeans with a hair tie around the button to keep them up. Crazy right?! I don't know how I am fitting in these!
Stretch Marks: Nothing new.
Sleep: Still sleeping really well, which I am totally soaking in for as long as I can.
Best Moment of this Week: Grant and I went swimming with Emilee and Jackson and it was a blast! I hadn't been swimming in so long, so I forgot how fun it was! I count this as Grant's first real time swimming, because when we went during the summer he was still too little to even do anything, let alone enjoy it. But this time we both got all the way in the water and played for a long time! I can't wait to go again!
Things I miss: I miss my puppy right now. Since deciding to stay in our apartment that means we won't have our Cliff puppy for even longer. I miss him, and wish he could be here with us because I just know he and Grant would have fun together!
Movement: She moves quite a bit at night. I really notice her a lot around 9pm, which could also just be because that is quiet time when I'm not chasing her big brother around ;)
Food Cravings: I have craved McDonald's a lot this pregnancy. I always want a double quarter pounder with laaaaaarge fries and a Hi-C. I regret typing that last sentence because now... yup. You got it- I want it.
Anything make you queasy or sick?: Milk. Dairy. :(
Have you started showing? Yeshh.
Gender: Girl!!
Labor signs: Not yet!
Belly Button in or out?: In! But looking reeeeeally weird.
Wedding ring on or off?: On!
Happy or moody most of the time?: This week has been a roller coaster of emotions for me. I've been up and down and left and right.. I've been just about everything. Probably just because I've been so busy this week!
Looking forward to: Seeing Jaron. :) I am giving a Posh presentation at his work today and that means I get to be with my sweetheart for a whole extra hour today!!! :D I can't wait for that! Just about an hour to go!
Love,
C
