Do you want to know what that is?? :) That is my inventory!!! Pretty sweet right?? So, here is the deal- I am absolutely loving my job. It has been such a blast and I am so amazed and almost can't believe that I am where I am right now!!!! I mean, when I joined, I had no idea I'd make it this far! I don't mean to toot my own horn or anything, I am just really happy and loving my work from home! :)
So, that being said... this is the new thing that I am doing. And I AM SO EXCITED!!!
Starting right now. Book an event with me, (Any event! A spa night, a Posh Night In, a Presentation at your office or work space, anything!!) anyway, like I was saying... book an event with me and get me in front of at least 5 people, and you will get to choose any item from my inventory. ANY. ITEM. Anything. It's yours! FREE!! F-R-E-E!!!!!! :) That means that you get your favorite product, just for hosting an event! (That doesn't even include the party perks that you can receive as well, which can get up to $120 in FREE POSH CREDIT AND 6 HALF PRICED ITEMS! and don't forget buy 5 get one FREE!!! THAT IS A LOT OF FREE STUFF GUYS.)
Are you as excited as I am?!
Which one of these are you going to take home with you??? :)
Let me just run you by how my events usually go. I get to wherever you are hosting it, your house, your office.. whatever.. and I set up all of my product. (Which is basically everything!) Then, I tell you a little bit about Posh and my favorite products, and then bam. We dig in. Everyone tries, smells and falls in love with the products. We can do facials, we can treat our feet, we can test out body scrubs, cuticle creams, body butter... ANYTHING! I bring it for you to try it! These events are always so so so SO much fun, and really laid back and relaxed! It is so so so SO UNBELIEVABLY easy to do, and FUN to do as well!!
So let's recap...
1. Book an event with me, Carmina!
2. Have at least 5 people attend the event.
3. PICK SOMETHING OUT OF MY INVENTORY AND IT IS YOURS FREE!
4. HAVE A SUPER AWESOME FUN NIGHT WITH POSH!
Hooooraaayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!
Book now! Contact me now! Let's do it!
LET'S PARTY!
Carmina Joy