I can't believe it's already been a month! Lately, moments last eternities... but days, weeks and months fly by. I wish it didn't work like that, but at the same time I am kind of glad it does.
Grace is such a sweet little girl. With her being here now... I don't know.. it just makes so much sense why were "crazy" to get pregnant again when Grant was only 8 months old. She needs to be here. I'm so glad we listened to the promptings!
Grant absolutely adores her. Whenever she cries he is the first one at her side.
As for Grace...
M O B I L I T Y :
Non-existent, just how I like it. lol I swear I'd probably lose my mind if I had to chase after Grant and Grace. One running around and causing havoc is quite enough for me, thank you.
She has a really strong neck, and has already started holding her head up for a few seconds at a time.
She of course has flail-y arms and legs, which she waves and kicks around constantly while she's awake.
L A N G U A G E :
"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!"
lol. Just kidding, she is a good baby. She doesn't cry too much.
Sometimes she will coo when she gets the hiccups but mostly she's really quiet. :)
A B I L I T I E S :
She makes some good faces...
... and that's about it.
L I K E S :
To be bounced up and down, swaddled, to fall asleep.
To poop in diapers that I just changed.
To eat.
aaand to sleep all day.
D I S L I K E S :
Grant's screaming... which is awesome because he only screams all day long.
Me using the nasal aspirator on her.
Cold wipes on her face.
Being at stop lights in the car.
F E E D I N G / C A R E :
She gets nursed on demand, and changed whenever she's dirty. What a life. ;)
She is an angel baby and sleeps through the night! She only wakes up for two feedings, and after she always gladly goes back to sleep. (knock on wood)
N E W T R I C K S :
Well, her eyelashes are growing... I think that counts as a trick!
And that's all for our sweet baby girl! For Grant's 18 Month Update.. click here.

