Grace's Baby Blessing


Our sweet little Grace was blessed this last Sunday. 
It was such a special day! 
She wore the handmade dress that I myself, was blessed in.

Want to know my favorite part of baby blessings?
After a member of the Bishopric announces that a baby blessing will be taking place,
my favorite part is when all the worthy priesthood family members stand from their seats
and make their way to the front of the chapel. 
I love watching all of them stand as they are called upon
to use their priesthood.

I love it so so much. 
 
Grace was given a powerful blessing by her father that I know will
enable her to live righteously in the world that she must face.

 


After her blessing we had a wonderful luncheon surrounded by family and friends. 
Thank you so much to everyone who came!
It couldn't have been better!

-C