Life Breaks You... and That's The Point.


God sent us here.
He knew we would mess up.
He knew we would make mistakes.
Big ones. 
He knew we would have trials. 
He knows life is painful. He knows that it is hard. 
And that is the point. 
You learn. 
You grow. 
Life breaks you down
and it tears you apart.
But it gives our Heavenly Father a wonderful chance to "re-make" us.
To make the walls stronger. 
To build us up taller.
To make us better than we ever dreamed we could be. 
This video had me tearing up because I remembered back to times in my life when I felt just like the burnt Tabernacle. Whether it was brought on by sin or trial... I felt like nothing but hollow walls. 
But every time... God did something amazing for me. 
He changed me.  
Just like he changed the Tabernacle.... into a Temple. 
How will you let Him change you?
-C