Hello dear friends!
I have had quite a few people to ask me to tell me about the IIID Foundation once I had tried it. The day I got it I was so excited and loved it so much that I wanted to post THAT DAY- RIGHT AFTER I put it on! But I decided that in order to be able to give a completely honest review- I probably should wear it for a few days to see how I like it- in case my feelings changed.
And they did...
Is there a word stronger than love?? Okay- I think I might be obsessed with this makeup. Not even a lie.
This make up is no. flippin. joke guys.
First of all,
The packaging.
Opening the package itself is an experience! So lush and luxurious; you can't help but feel special. You feel like a million bucks right when you bust open the tape!
It's beautiful.

The packaging.
The packaging.
The paccccckkkkaaaggggiinnnnggggg.
I had a blast taking pictures of these products!
Everything.
Gorgeous.
Are you kidding me??
I happily bought the IIID Fountation with Aura, Ash, Pink Grapefruit and Pearl Illuminator. I also bought the HAC Brush, and the Perfector sponge.
My girl Sarah is so good that she suggested these over text and was right on the mark. Do you know how many times I've bought makeup that was the wrong shade?
No. Mo.
I am really picky about my makeup. I had horrible acne {I still struggle honestly.} in high school and so I'm cautious as to what I put on my face. My skin tends to be oily, which seriously I figured just made the mission impossible.
I have tried lots and lots of different brands, different types- cream, cream to powder, powder, liquid, blah blah blah..
The makeup that after years worked best for me- still came off after about 4-5 hours. Even if I wasn't sweating.
I used to have this really tedious routine.
Concealer.
Foundation.
Contour.
Highlight.
Finishing Powder..
The time for each added up- but that's what was normal for me so I didn't think it was a big deal.Here are my before and afters- I'm not wearing anything but eye makeup in the before-
![]() |
| before |
![]() |
| after |
When I asked Jaron what he thought about the two pictures he said "You changed the filter on the second one"
lol NO!
No filter. Honestly.
Do you know how amazing it feels to feel like you've got the beautifying snap chat filter permanently on your face?!
Game changer.
Right off the bat I was concerned because although I knew that the highlight was supposed to be brighter than your skin tone- I thought it looked too light at first.
But that Cara Brook knows what she's talking about! The purpose of the foundation is to give you a natural "lit from within" glow-
and that's NOT an empty promise! It truly does.
I've never had a fountaion that covers like everything but feels like nothing!
It shaves like 15 minutes off my makeup routine--- while making me look BETTER.
I am blown away at how long this stays looking fresh on my face. The other day, I put it on in the morning, and around 6:30 pm that night I was walking around Lowe's, trying not to run over my kids with the utility cart or lose them in the boxes of inventory, and I was avoiding the mirrors.
Standard procedure.
It was 6:30pm after a really hard, long, exhausting day of picking up not-even-half-eaten apples and refereeing who gets to wear the princess shoes {and no. I have a boy and a girl. not a girl and a girl.} and so I knew that that's exactly what I would look like. Right??
Wrong.
Hey! I thought.
I've got my new make up on. Hmm.... Let's see how this.....
WUT.
It was still perfect. It looked just as good as it did that morning!
MY. MAKEUP. WAS. STILL. ON. AT. 6. P.M.
I never got my letter to Hogwarts or my wand at Ollivander's.....
but the 30 second HAC Brush is the next best thing.
There are too many good things to say.
The price? Completely fair and acceptable.
The quality? Beyond expectation.
The smell? {lol is that weird? I just really like the way it smells!}
The coverage? Phenomenal.
The total look? Sign me up for the next season of America's Next Top Model baby! {joke only, joke only.}
I absolutely recommend this to every person, any where, any time, and ALL. THE TIME.
So here's the thing-
When I found out that my friend Sarah was an artist, I absolutely, hands down, wanted to go to a party or have her to come to my house so that I could try it. My other makeup ran out faster than I anticipated so rather than be without makeup- I just hurried and ordered some off of her recommendations!
BUT.
I asked if she would come up and be at my house with all of her product so that you can try it if you're wanting to!
I don't get out enough.
And even when I do get an opportunity to go out, I'm constantly trying to talk myself out of it. But if I end up by going, I never regret it!
So. Let's get together! Leave responsibilities behind for a night and come hang out! Relax. Eat food!
I'm going to be asking around, trying to find a day that may work best for us all! If you'd like to come for sure let me know! I want to schedule it to accommodate as many of us as possible!
Also- I need your input for snacks.
If it's me. We'll all get our own individual carton of ice cream.

I can't wait to see you!
-C





