"Grace, I've got you."
Wednesday, April 5, 2017
Well. I had two babies for a while there... and now I have zero.
We're in a phase where they fight over everything; but lately there have been little moments here and there that just melt my heart into a puddle.
Like-
Grant has this thing about wanting to hold Grace like she is a baby. So he will sit next to her and put his arms around her and say, "Grace, I've got you. Grace, I've got you." just over and over and over.
Or-
Moana is the thing right now.
So today when the movie started Grant and Grace were sitting on the couch next to each other -(NOBODY SPIT, HIT OR BIT.... and that rhymed. Unintentional.)
Grace: "Whass Owie (Maui) doinn!?"
Grant: "He's takin the heart! See?"
My kids are having little conversations with each other- I'll be over here crying if you need me. lol
-C
