A LOT Of New Info Comin At You

We're selling our house.

Remember how in my last post I told you that our world was going in a whole different direction?
Taaa-Daaaaa! *jazz hands*
This is the different direction I was telling you about.

Jaron started school FULL TIME this semester. He got a full ride scholarship and is sporting 17 cool credits on his calendar. Uh huh. It's busy around here.
He's pre-med. Taaa-Daaaaa! *jazz hands again*

This is where the story could get all long where I tell you the long twisted story of how we got here, how I was stubborn and fought it the whole way, but we still ended up here, the revelations, the promptings, the miracles.. but I'll skip all that for the sake of time.

Jaron wants to be a surgeon. An Orthopedic Surgeon.

You guys, I've never seen him so happy in my life. Well, I guess that's a lie.
I will always remember his goofy smile on our wedding day and when Grant and Grace were born- but it's been weeks. He's been happy for weeks.

We've been through a lot of...... ideas. During our marriage.
Jaron has been everywhere from joining the Air Force, Inventing a Pen, Buying a Doughnut Truck (We seriously were THIS (there is no room between my fingers) CLOSE to buying the Bites Donuts truck), a Hotdog stand called J-Dubs, a dog poop scoop business, vending machines....
we still get mail to this day for "Hughes Vending" and "Hughes Bites Donuts" ..etc..

He's so smart and could literally probably do any job in the world, but I can't tell you how happy it makes me to see that he has found what he wants to do and is passionate about it.
It makes the sacrifice of selling our home totally worth it.

And if you know me you know how much I L.O.V.E. my house. I love this house. So much.
But like I said, after a long time of me fighting it and being stubborn, I'm okay to let it go.



Oh, I guess I should mention we aren't going far. Staying the the St. George area. :)
Just to clarify. :)