Hey.

I NEVER in a million years thought that I'd have to make a goal to blog more often. lol Blogging was just something I always did for a really long time, but I've fallen out of the habit. 
I think it was a mix of feeling like I didn't have anything to say that could help anyone, and also not wanting to seem like I was bragging. I know that doesn't make sense.. 

So. I blog a lot about stuff I'm learning through my trials, so I can hopefully help anyone else who's going through something similar- but I've had so many faith crisis's that I didn't feel like I could put anything out there that would be beneficial. 

But then- life was really good. Like way unbelievably good. And I had no idea how to blog about it without seeming like I was just bragging about how good my life was so... I just didn't. 

I regret that now.
I regret not blogging more about this beautiful, BEAUTIFUL big, wonderful, perfect home that we bought last year. I regret not blogging more about how much I love it, and how I couldn't have possibly dreamed I'd live in a house like this in a million years. To put it in perspective- three years ago we were going to live in a 5th wheel at my parents house so..... there. 

I regret not blogging about how I auditioned for a dance crew called KALAMITY.. and made it.. and everything since- how amazing it has been, performing with these women.. at the Hardrock Hotel, National Dance Day, even just dancing with them at the studio- aaaah! 
Never in a million years would I have imagined I'd dance again.. let alone perform on a crew! Yes- dream come true. No- I didn't even dream this big. It's just amazing is all. 

I regret not blogging about how big my business has gotten. How much I've improved in photography and all the hours and hours of hard work I've put into making this what it is- and it's working! I didn't even blog about how I was asked to be the photographer for an editorial shoot and my work is on the COVER OF A MAGAZINE. 
Seriously. 
WHAT.

I regret that I stopped blogging a ton about Grant and Grace because I didn't think anyone wanted to read another update. 



Speaking of kids-

Here is my fearless Grace Emmalyn. 
She's not afraid of heights, or falling, or getting hurt, or anything at all. She's a daredevil and is constantly doing things that scare me to death. But she loves it. 
She's fearless. 

I will be the first to admit that I've been a scaredy cat lately. My life is trying to move forward but I won't let it. Or rather-- I wouldn't let it. 

But that's over now. 

Our life is heading in a WHOLE NEW direction.
..and no matter what- 
I'm here to document it on my blog. Like I said. I've made a goal. lol  

So read it, or don't. But I'm doing it anyway :) 

-C