27 Weeks:


27 weeks!
THIRD (and final) Trimester!
size of a cauliflower &...
only 92 days left!!
(double digits folks!!)

Holy cow! Where do I even begin?! I have the hardest time making my posts organized when I just have so much to say! Let's just categorize.. okay? okay. :) 

The Latest Discomforts:
  • LEG CRAMPS! ooowie! I have had the same cramp (sort of by my bum/hamstrings) for weeks, people. It's THE WORST. I also get cramps in my calves when I walk. it's lovely. just lovely.
  • SWOLLEN FEET. I know I'm supposed to elevate them to help with the swelling... but when I elevate them I can see the nasty things... and I do NOT enjoy seeing my feet look that way! 
  • HEART BURN. But only when I eat things that are really onion-y and garlic-y.. or greasy. 
  • SHORTNESS OF BREATH! Seriously.. I'll walk from our front room to our kitchen and be panting like, "whew! what was that guys, like 5 miles??"
  • CHUB CHUB CHUB. I'm trying to sound happy and joking to seem like I don't care but this one is really tough... It's getting hard to look in the mirror because my face has gotten really chubby and I don't recognize who I'm looking at. I just feel big all over. I've had a couple break downs where I can't find anything that fits me, and then I go to the bathroom to do my make-up or hair and I don't recognize my face, and I just feel horrible and ugly and I just cry! It's really tough being pregnant! But my sweet Jaron always helps me through those little breakdowns and I'm reminded that it won't be like this for much longer. Please believe I've got P90X waiting for me once this little guy pops out and gives me my body back. 
  • BACK PAIN. Pretty much always.. but it's more bearable than my bum cramp! 

Newest Happenings:
  • Remember how I told you we finally had a name that we liked? Remember how I told you how I wasn't gonna tell you what it was? Remember how I said it started with a T? Well.. I hate it now. ugh! It's DEFINITELY not his name. It was Tyce. BUT- it's not anymore. yuck. See? That's why I didn't say it was definitely his name.. because look, 2 months later and I hate it. HOWEVER...We do have a name that we both like.. and I actually love it. But who knows.. ask me again in two months. lol 
  • HE MOVES ALL THE TIME! I love it! Today I was taking a bath and I just sat there and watched his movements which seemed so big and strong in contrast to the stillness of the water. It's so amazing. Our baby really is in there! My pregnancy app says that I'd be able to learn and recognize his sleep patterns and I definitely have! He's up in the morning when I get up, around lunch time, 9:00 at night, and whenever his dad is talking really loud.. :) other than that.. he's asleep! 
    I'm so excited that we're getting so close to January. The weeks have just been flying by and I know the next threeish months will fly by too! I'm crazy nervous too.. but still excited. I can't wait to meet our baby. I can't wait for Jaron to finally see him in real life. They say a woman becomes a mother when she learns she's pregnant, but that a man doesn't become a father until he sees his baby.. and I can't wait for that moment! 

And just because... here are some of what happens when I'm home alone for too long. :)



We're going to St. George today to try our luck with car shopping, for the third time.... 
so for the sake of my patience.. wish us luck!