A Crafty Day

This weekend was a blast! Not only did I feel enlightened and uplifted from listening to General Conference, but I got to have a really fun craft day with my mother and sisters in law! My house is now 100% cute for October. :)





 These cute little guys have little electric candles that go inside them so when it's dark 
they spookily glow!  woooo oooo oooohhhh! (that's supposed to be a ghost sound fyi)

I didn't make this guy, but my mother in law gave him to me 
and he's real cute so I figured he deserved a spot in this blog post.

 hooray for modge-podge!

I know I already showed you these fellas but I seriously still LOVE them so much! They make our entertainment center look so adorable! Jaron's so funny too.. last night when we were 
watching Star Wars Jaron said, "Hey Frankenstein! Down in front!"

Aaaand although there's not a picture.. yesterday I made my first batch of pumpkin chocolate chip cookies of the season! They were super delicious and light and fluffy and I think it's time to make
some more! 

Happy October!