//SpOOkY cRaFtS!//

Armed with paint and brushes from my mother-in-law's garage, I was determined to get crafty today! All I needed was something to paint! Luckily I found some left over wood from the rabbit hutch Jaron made and after some fun with the power tools... I had my craft. :)



I am seriously SO grateful for how graciously my mother in law shares her craft supplies with me. We all know that sometimes being crafty also doesn't come cheap- so I'm glad that this year I'm finally able to put some fun things together to really get into that holiday spirit! Woot! Woot! I'm also so happy that Jaron and I have finally found a place that we not only call home, but it feels like home as well! 

I know I haven't posted a pregnancy update in a while... so maybe I should get on that. Sorry guys!

Happy Fall! Staaaayy spooky;)