7 Deadly Sins

Before I start this post I just want to call your attention to the new blog design! What do ya think? Cute right?! Well I can't take all the credit for it! My blog friend Jana Tolman helped me out a ton! She also does blog design (except she knows like WAY more than I do) and she was so kind to help me learn some new design techniques! (which is way better than what I was doing before) I still have some glitches I need to work out.. but I'm too lazy to do it right now. Anywho.. If you've got some time go check out her blog! She's great!

Now to get into the Halloween spirit...
7 DEADLY SINS

PRIDE
seven great things in your life.
1. My wonderfully perfect husband, Jaron.
2. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
3. The opportunity Jaron and I have to become parents!
4. Family. 
5. Cliff and all the other dogs, the goats, chickens and  our rabbit!
6. The companionship of the Holy Ghost. 
7. Old Disney Movies! 

ENVY
seven things you lack and covet.
(This was a hard list to come up with..)
1. Time.
2. Patience.
3. Math skills. 
4. An acne-free face.
5. Extra long hair. 
6. A housing situation that lets us have our dog live with us.
7. A good podiatrist. 

WRATH
seven things that make you angry.
1. Mean people.
2. Politics.
3. Drama.
4. Saying you're gonna do something then you don't. 
5. Satan's dominion over the earth.
ex: inappropriate tv commercials on what I thought was a "safe" channel,
pornography, drugs, dishonesty... blah blah blah.. 
6. Ignorant and judgemental people.
7. Gossiping. 

SLOTH
seven things you neglect to do.
1. Make healthy dinners every night.
2. Pray in the mornings.
3. Write in my journal daily. 
4. Exercise for the recommended 21 minutes a day.
5. Drink enough water.
6. Always fold laundry right when it comes out of the dryer.
7. My hair.

GREED
seven worldly material desires.
1. A car seat. 
2. Art supplies.
3. Fabric for sewing.
4. A frame for my picture of Jesus my Aunt gave me. 
(why are frames so expensive!?!)
5. New clothes. 
6. New shoes for my husband. 
7. The biggest DoTerra oils set possible with EVERY oil and a diffuser!!! 

GLUTTONY
seven guilty pleasures.
1. Stealing clothes and shoes from my mama.
2. Eating a whole box of banana creamies by myself. 
3. Eating a whole carton of ice cream out of the container.
4. Watching Spongebob. 
5. (on a day that I'm motivated) Spending hours on my hair. 
6. McDonalds. Double Quarter Pounder. Extra pickles. Value Meal. Large. Sprite to drink. 
(shoot. now I want that...) 
7. Sleeping early.. Sleeping in.. and taking 5 naps in between. :)

LUST
seven things you love about love. 
1. butterflies.
2. I love that our marriage is eternal. 
3. Laughing and laughing and laughing. 
4. Cuddling!
5. Holding hands.
6. Great big long hugs.
7. Just being able to be with Jaron always is the best thing EVER. 

What are YOUR seven deadly sins?