35 Weeks:


35 Weeks!
Baby is huge!
& the size of a 
honeydew melon:)
36 Days To Go!!!!

I promised you a picture and here is the best I could get! I am sad that I couldn't find a place to hang up the board or a place that has good enough lighting for a picture so this is just what we get! 
In the picture you can see the tripod in the background so you see that I really did try! (and P.s. look how long my hair is!)
Latest Discomforts:
  • OUCH! MY RIBS!- The baby loves to jam his feet right up against my ribs. It hurts reeeeeeeaaaaaaally bad! But I guess whatever makes him comfortable is fine with me!
  • OUCH! MY BACK!- Back pain has intensified ten fold! Owie! 
  • OUCH!..EVERYTHING!- Overall, I am just at the stage where I'm unconfortable everywhere. I'm uncomfortable no matter what I do- laying down, standing up, sitting down, sitting propped up on pillows, laying on my side, laying on my back, sitting with me feet up.. no matter what I'm just uncomfortable. Jaron made the comment (in the most loving and teasing way possible) that I look like a beached whale. So I guess I look as uncomfortable as I feel! But I only have a month left so hoooorrraaayyyy!!! 
Newest Happenings:
  • mmm... I always have a hard time knowing what to put here! 
  • Well.. uh..
  • I guess I could say that I've been thinking a lot lately about how very soon I'm going to have a little life, a tiny baby that I'm responsible for. I'm going to be a mom. It is seriously going to happen! When I first start thinking about it I feel all the normal feelings of nervousness, inadequacy, and getting just plain scared- but then I feel excited and happy too.. I have so many emotions about what is going to happen.. and I wonder what kind of mom I'll be.. if I'll even be a good one or if I'll just end up by being a total failure! I guess we are all just going to have to wait and see! But what is happening is going to happen.. so I just need to be brave and do the best I can! And be as happy as I can too! But the one thing I am VERY excited for is to FINALLY see his face. I can't wait to see this little baby of ours. I want to know what he looks like!! I'm SO EXCITED FOR THAT!!  
Merry Christmas!

Carmina Joy


{At this point in our marriage we moved out of our cute little house on the Bunker's farm and back into my parent's house. My mom had moved to Salt Lake, and I felt it was best and would be easier for me to help my Dad take care of my two younger brothers since he was working full time and they were still young and living at home. It was a hard move.}