FULL TERM!


37 Weeks=FULL TERM!
(In MY opinion) Forget the fruit! The baby is the size of a baby!!
My app says: 21 Days To Go...but lets NOT wait that long!

So on Monday we had a doctor's appointment and received some wonderful news! When we got there I was told that they'd be checking to see if I had dilated at all.. so they gave me the wonderful over-sized paper towel and told me to "cover up!" The first thing my doctor said was, "WHOA! The baby is WAAYY far down in here!" He then informed my that I was already dilated to 2 cm! Just as I thought, I was ahead of schedule! :) He said that I definitely wouldn't make it all the way to the 18th, so up there where it says 21 days? Scratch that! Let's have this baby any day! :) (I could go for a drive to the hospital right now even!!) 

My next appointment is Friday, but hopefully this baby is already here by then! 

I'm definitely getting EXTREMELY anxious. I hate the fact that I could have this baby any minute or in 21 days.. or longer. What the heck!? I just wish I knew an exact day and time!!! It would make this sooooo much easier. Waiting is REALLY hard! But what can ya do. 

This probably is the last pregnancy update I'll do.. I think I'm just over it and ready to have our baby. 

So, in honor of the last pregnancy update... I'll tell you all the fun/not so fun stuff! 

Like the "not so fun" of it is that I have gained 40 lbs during this pregnancy! aaaahhh... when I get on the scale at the doctor's office I seriously can not believe the numbers I see! It's crazy! 

My belly button isn't an outie. But it's not an innie either... it's just flat! 

My left foot swells but my right foot doesn't!

I not only have stretch marks on my stomach but on the backs of my LEGS too! Weird right?

Anyway....

who's ready to meet this baby??

Pray/wish me luck/cross your fingers/wish at 11:11... whatever it is that you do...
Just help me have this baby soon!!! I'm going N U T S! 

Carmina Joy