"last hoorah" & the show off

Seriously this last month of my pregnancy is killin' me! It is well after midnight and my sweet husband is sleeping soundly next to me... and here I am blogging. Whaaaaatttt??!! I should totally be sleeping too, and I already know that I'm gonna have a serious case of the grumpies tomorrow. But guess what? I CAN'T SLEEP! Getting myself to get comfortable enough to sleep is getting so hard, so lately I've just given up on trying to sleep at an appropriate bedtime. Instead, I'll do something else until I've reached the point of exhaustion where it doesn't matter if I'm comfortable or not- I just drop. The other night I stayed up embroidering (pictures coming soon!), and tonight.. well.. as I already said.. here I am blogging.

First off I wanted to show you the cute present/handout things I made for our primary class!


Tomorrow (sadly) is our last day with our primary class. After tomorrow we are getting released from our calling! I'm sad to leave our primary class. Sometimes a few of the kids would drive me absolutely crazy, but at the same time being with them always was my favorite part of the week. They always cheered me up- sometimes I'd even catch myself laughing along with them instead of being the adult and saying, "shhh! be reverent". Jaron and I have loved teaching them! As a "last hoorah" type of thing, tomorrow we're going to watch the movie Christmas Oranges, and I'm going to give them these cute little goodie bags that have mini oranges and candies in them! I thought the gift turned out way cute with the note and everything- so I had to share! :)

Also, I have a cute story to tell you! Are you ready? Okay.. here it is!
So about an hour ago Jaron and I were laying in bed watching Next Great Baker, as usual. Well lately the baby has been doing this thing where he kicks in a way where I can actually feel/tell that it is his foot! Crazy right! I can feel his foot! Sometimes I almost think I can even feel toes! Well, the baby started doing that so I picked up Jaron's hand and put it on my tummy. It was super awesome because Jaron was seriously amazed! He was in awe! And not only that, but the baby decided to show off for his dad, so he kept kicking right in that same spot... for like 30 minutes!! He never kicks in the same spot for that long! The sweet thing about it- Jaron didn't want to take his hand off my belly. He wanted to keep it there so he could feel the baby for as long as he could. :) It was such a sweet moment.

Sweet! I think I've exhuasted myself! It sure took long enough.. probably because I've eaten too much cake today! woops! ;) Well.. I think I can plop over and fall asleep now. 

Happy Sunday & Merry Christmas!
Carmina Joy