It came! It came! All of my cute, awesome, all natural, super fun and pretty stuff came in the mail yesterday! Seriously I haven't really even done anything with my business yet and I am having a BLAST- it's probably because it's cute girly pampering stuff (that works!), huh?
My sister in law and I opened My Big Fat Yummy Hand Cream and tried it last night and holy moly cow! I used to be a fan of Bath and Body Works lotion..... NOT ANY MORE! The Big Fat Cream moisturized and it didn't feel greasy or weigh 1,000 lbs. (my problem with Bath and Body)
I can't wait to try everything else!
I mean, LOOK at all that stuff!
I am planning my launch party- HOLLA! So that you guys can all come hang out, and try out all of this pretty stuff with me! Stress and pressure free lol... come relax and get pampered! The fantastic thing about it? If you want something.. every product is UNDER $25.
(Seriously, I put on that lotion again and I keep sniffing my hands they smell so darn good!)
Can't wait for next week!
Can you?
lots of love,
Carmina Joy