So, I'm just going to let it all out.
- We need family pictures done so I can update and love blogging again. As you can see, I re-did my blog again but I still don't love it {Do you like it??}. I used a forever old picture of Jaron and I because I don't really like any of our recent ones {oh the pains of being a photographer}. I don't want to have pictures done until a little after the baby is born so that I can like the way I look and blah blah blaaaahhhh.....
- Baby. New baby. Holy cow. I am starting to get nervous. Am I ready? Is Grant ready? Is Jaron ready? Our world is about to change completely.. I am due in May and great scott that's really soon.
- Grant can walk. and I didn't even post anything about it. {WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME.} I feel like I am all over the place these days!
- I am all over the place these days.
- You know what is hard? Having faith in the Lord's timing. I really am starting to wonder what He's planning up there.. because I know that He knows what's going to happen..... but I certainly don't. I really have no idea what to do or what to think or what my next step is! I know all of that probably doesn't make any sense because I was so vague and you have no idea what I am talking about but I can't go into detail yet and I don't want to because it just stresses me out. to. the. MAX. {I'll give you a hint though, it rhymes with blouse and mouse}
I am going crazy over here you guys. I have a million and one things to do all while being uncomfortably pregnant and chasing Grant.
I want so many things all at once but I am starting to figure out that I can't have them all.
I want to keep Posh going because it has been going through the roof and has been so so awesome, I want to keep my Photography going because I feel like I have improved so much! I really had fun designing a friend's blog yesterday so I want to get that going again..
I want to be the best mom I can to Grant and teach him and play with him and make sure that every day is the best day ever for him. I want to be healthy and strong for our new baby so that she can be healthy and strong too. I want to look great and impress Jaron every day and just have him be the happiest man on earth! I want to be a good friend to all of my close friends and talk to them and hang out with them and visit them every day!
I can't have all of those things. Not all at the same time for a while anyway. I need to cut down. I can't have two babies under two and also run two or three businesses. I can't stretch myself in so many different directions.. I will be like butter spread over too much bread. {Lord of the Rings quote hollaaaa} So here is my plan to simplify... After my next two photography appointments, I am going to stop for a little while. I'm also not going to worry about blog design, I will just keep that off the grid completely.
I am going to focus on Posh, BUT only put as much on my plate as I can handle with my responsibilities as a mom and wife.
I am going to keep the Lord first, and my family and friends next.. and Posh after that.
-Hey. I already feel better!...sorta.
What do you do when you feel like you just have too much?!
XOXOXO,
Carmina Joy
