34 Weeks

How far along?: 34 Weeks (and definitely NOT in the mood for pictures.) My midwife says I'm measuring two weeks ahead, so I in Carminaland I like to think that I am 36 Weeks. 

Total Weight Gain: 40 big ones. The baby is growing reeeeeeally fast now. What is it, like an ounce a day?

Clothing: Wishing I didn't have to wear it. 
Sleep: Impossible. Even with my glorious body pillow. Last night I am 100% sure I woke up at least 73 times.

Best Moment of the Week: Jaron buying Mario Cart 8! He wanted Super Smash Bros, and technically it would have been the fair thing to do to buy that, since he already bought me Just Dance 2015, but instead he surprised me and bought the game I wanted- Mario Cart 8. :)
 
Things I Miss: Not being on bed rest. 
Oh, I haven't told you- so, I'm on bed rest. It stinks. Remember how I had contractions on our vacation? Well, they went away.. sort of. And then I also dislocated my tailbone or something. So I was in constant pain, so my midwife told me I had better stay down. I wish staying down helped, but with it being allergy season, every time I sneeze I feel like I am going to die because pain shoots through my tailbone like someone is jabbing a knife through me. Luckily my mom has been staying with us! She has done SO MUCH to help. I am so grateful she is able to be here. I don't know how I'd survive without her. Thanks Mom!! 

Movement: She isn't constantly moving anymore, so I'm guessing she's running out of room. When she does move, it feels HUGE. Like my ribs and all my insides shift around when she moves.

Labor Signs: Nothing too bad, since being on bed rest.
 
Looking Forward To: Having this baby!!! I'm so grateful I can be a vessel for this sweet one to come to earth, but I am ready to not share my body. And I'm sure she feels ready too, because if I'm uncomfortable, I can't even imagine how much more uncomfortable she is- all squished up like that.
 
oh, P.S. I have THREE of these amazing Mother's Day Bundles that are READY TO GO!:)
IT'S A CRAZY AMAZING DEAL. Your mom or wife deserves THE BEST naturally based pampering, don't you think? These products will knock her off her feet, and she WILL absolutely love it. Trust me. TRUST ME. Flowers are OUT- Posh is IN!! 

Packed with love, this bundle comes with:

-A Classy Mini Canvas Tote (you can't order this!!)
-A Cute Mother's Day Card
-A Peel to Me Snarky Bar {click here for more info.}
-Hey Honey Body Creme {click here for more info.}
-Sasyooma Big Fat Yummy Hand Creme {click here for more info.}
-Apricots Over Night Mask Sample Packet {click here for more info.}

ORDER YOURS NOW!!

post signature