Our Baby Has A Name

The past little while I have felt unsettled because our baby girl didn't have a middle name. 
I was stumped. 
Girl names are hard.
 
And if it weren't for Jaron's Grandma, she probably wouldn't even have a first name. 

I had set myself up though. 
I wanted too many things.

I had three different people who I wanted to name her after. (And those three people ALL have very unique names) And I didn't want her name to be too generic, because her first name is pretty common, so I wanted her middle name to be really special.

Well today I am just over the moon happy because she has a middle name- and it is perfect.

Her dresser is built. Her clothes are folded and put away. Her carseat (Grant's old one) is cleaned out and ready to go. Her "go bag" is packed. Her bedroom is done. Her blankets are washed. And she has her name. Her beautiful, full, name. I'm not going to tell you what it is- because I'm a fan of surprises! So in the meantime, enjoy the graphic of her monogrammed initials. ;)

Now all we need is her!  
Any time now!